Bright-Cut AH Metalworking Fluid is a chlorine-free cutting oil for use in machining operations.
- Service Classification: Heavy Duty, Active
- Provides excellent performance for a wide range of applications. It is suitable for machining tough alloy steels and stainless steels. It is well adapted for broaching, threading, tapping and other difficult operations requiring a heavy duty oil for tool life and finish. This oil may be blended with Bright-Cut NHG Metalworking Fluid for less severe applications.
Bright-Cut Metalworking Fluids deliver value through:
- Excellent antiweld performance, optimal tool life and exceptional surface finish without chlorine and with minimal amounts of sulfur and fat.
- Clear, light color allows operator to see the machined part during the cutting operation.
- Minimal odor — Does not have the strong sulfur smell characteristic of conventional cutting oils, resulting in a more pleasant work environment.
The unique synthetic antiweld components of Bright-Cut replace the chlorine and minimize the amount of sulfur and fat typically needed for difficult cutting operations. They are light in color, for maximum visibility during machining, and minimal in odor.
Do not use Bright-Cut® Metalworking Fluids in high pressure systems in the vicinity of flames, sparks and hot surfaces. Use only in well ventilated areas. Keep container closed.