CASSIDA CHAIN OIL 150 is a fully synthetic high performance, anti-wear chain oil which have been specially developed for use in machinery used in the food and beverage processing and packaging industry.
It is based on a careful blend of synthetic fluids and selected additives chosen for their ability to meet the stringent requirements of the food industry. Certified by NSF for ISO 21469 and registered by NSF (Class H1) for use where there is potential for incidental food contact. Produced according to FLT Quality Standards, in facilities where HACCP audit and Good Manufacturing Practice have been implemented and form part of the quality and hygiene management systems ISO 9001 and ISO 21469.
- Operating Temperatures: -30°C (-22°F) to +140°C (+284°F) [peak +150°C (+302°F)]
- Excellent adhesive properties minimize “fling-off” in use and wash-off by both cold and hot water
- Extends the service life of chains and reduce down-time due to superior wear prevention and corrosion protection, even under wet or aggressive conditions
- Easily applied by either brush, through baths or by automatic lubrication system
- Neutral odor and taste
- Solvent-free formulation to provide greater safety in use
Certifications and Specifications
- NSF H1
- NSF ISO 21469
- Drive and transport chains in the food industry
- Also intended for use in equipment manufacturing food packaging
Seal and Paint Compatibility
Compatible with the elastomers, gaskets, seals and paints normally used in food machinery lubrication systems.
Handling and Storage
All food grade lubricants should be stored separately from other lubricants, chemical substances and foodstuffs and out of direct sunlight or other heat sources. Store between 0 °C and +40 °C. Provided that the product has been stored under these conditions we recommend to use the product within 5 years from the date of manufacture. Upon opening a pack, the product must be used within 2 years (or within 5 years of date of manufacture, whichever is the sooner).