Fuchs Lubritech FM Seamer Oil 150 is specialty fluid which is specifically designed for use in seamer equipment where incidental food contact may occur.
It is based on careful blend of fluids and select additives chosen for their ability to meet the stringent requirements of food and beverage industry.
Certified by NSF for ISO 21469 and registered by NSF (Class H1) for use where there is potential for incidental food contact. Produced according to LUBRITECH Quality Standards, in a facility where HACCP audit and good manufacturing practice have been implemented and forms a part of the quality and hygiene management systems ISO 9001 and ISO 21469.
- The base fluid has been selected for its ability to provide superior lubrication under variety of applications.
- Neutral Odor and taste
- Excellent antiwear and rust protection
- Lubrication of rotary can seaming machines equipped with total loss systems
- Circulating and bearing oil systems
- Can be used on drives and transport chains in the food industry. Easily applied by either brush, through baths or by automatic lubrication system.