Ash free mixture of mineral oils and a special petroleum wax with a smooth grease like texture.
PETROLATUM SNOW WHITE from FUCHS is an ash free mixture of mineral oils and a special petroleum wax with a smooth grease like texture.
Certifications and Specifications
- meet U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and U.S. Pharmacopeia (USP) requirements
- For applications that involve direct or indirect contact with food, 21 CFR 172.880, 21 CFR 178.3700
- For use in medicinal or cosmetic formulation
- For use in animal feed, 21 CFR 573.720
- For use as a surface lubricant in the manufacture of metallic articles, 21 CFR 178.3910
- is registered by NSF as H1 (where incidental food contact may occur) and 3H (release agents where direct contact with food may occur)
- are Kosher certified
- Grease like consistency
- High degree of purity
PETROLATUM SNOW WHITE finds wide use in pharmaceuticals and cosmetic products such as:
- Sun tan products
- Hair care products
- Other applications where the consistency contributed by petrolatum is required
Handling and storage
PETROLATUM SNOW WHITE should be stored separately from other lubricants, chemical substances and foodstuffs and out of direct sunlight or other heat sources. We recommend that the product be used within 3 years from the date of manufacture.