Havoline Universal products are single phase, ethylene glycol antifreeze/coolants based on patented aliphatic carboxylate corrosion inhibitor systems and are available as a concentrate and a 50/50 pre-dilute.
Havoline Universal Antifreeze/Coolants deliver value through:
- Wide service application — Recommended use in Domestic, Asian and European automotive and light duty truck applications including newer hybrid vehicles.
- Long Service Life — 150,000 miles/240,000 km/5 years of cooling system protection.
- Beneficial formulation — Organic additive formulation that is free of silicate, nitrite, borate, phosphate, nitrate and amines and which promotes long service life.
Havoline Universal AntiFreeze/Coolants are designed for all makes and all models of automobile and light duty trucks regardless of fuel type built by American, European, or Asian OEMs.1 This product is dyed yellow, which allows it to be used as top-up in any automobile or light duty truck application without changing the existing coolant color. Havoline Universal is recommended for use in general service applications where cooling system warranty maintenance is not required. Mixing of Havoline Universal with other products will reduce its extended life properties.
Recommended Applications for Havoline Universal
- All makes and all models of automotive and light duty trucks regardless of fuel type1
- Meets or exceeds: ASTM D3306
- It is recommended that this product not be diluted with other coolant formulations by more than 25% in order to maintain performance claims