ISOFLEX NBU 15 is a high-speed grease with a good pressure absorption capacity.
It consists of a combination of ester oil, synthetic hydrocarbon oil and mineral oil and a barium complex soap. It offers good protection against wear and corrosion and is resistant to water, media and oxidation.
Benefits for your application:
- Tried and tested over many years especially in high-speed applications
- Longer component life due to optimized wear protection and good pressure absorption capacity
- Excellent resistance to water and media as well as above-average anticorrosive additives protect bearings against premature failure, thus helping to minimize repair costs
- Low intrinsic bearing heat due to low lubricant friction enabling longer service life
- Uninterrupted machine operation due to good pumpability and metering in customary centralized lubricating systems
- Content: 1kg can
ISOFLEX NBU 15 is primarily used for spindle bearings and highspeed plain bearings, e.g. in machine tools and textile machines. Further applications are in threaded spindles, ball screws operating under high loads, running gear bearings, as a longterm grease in cableway bearings and in precision engineering. It may also be used for the lubrication of tooth flanks in precision gears (e.g. bevel gears in milling machines, electromechanical valve actuators).
The lubricant is applied by brush, spatula, grease gun or grease cartridge. Owing to the many elastomer and plastic compositions, we recommend checking the grease’s compatibility prior to series application with elastomers or plastics.