Delo® ELC PG Antifreeze/Coolants are single phase, propylene glycol type products based on Chevron’s patented aliphatic carboxylate inhibitor system with nitrite and molybdate added and are available as a concentrate or a 50/50 pre-dilute.
Delo ELC PG Antifreeze/Coolants are heavy duty engine coolants that contains a patented organic corrosion inhibitor technology called aliphatic carboxylates. Delo ELC PG Antifreeze/Coolant is free of nitrates, borates, silicates, phosphates and amines. These products contain nitrites and molybdates for additional cylinder liner protection.
Delo ELC PG Antifreeze/Coolants are recommended for use in a wide variety of cooling system applications including on-road, off-road and stationary engine applications.
Delo® ELC PG Antifreeze/Coolants are also recommended for use in mix fleet applications where heavy duty and light duty trucks are present. Please check your OEM’s coolant recommendations. Delo ELC PG Antifreeze/Coolants do not require the addition of supplemental coolant additives to obtain a service life of 750,000 miles/1,200,000 km/8 years/ 12,000 hours with correct top-up practices. Delo ELC PG Antifreeze/Coolants meet the CAT EC-1 specification.
Recommended applications for Delo ELC PG Antifreeze/ Coolants:
- Heavy duty engines regardless of fuel type or environmental controls being used where the OEM recommends an extended life, PG based, silicate and phosphate free coolant that contains nitrites 2
- Mixed fleets where both lig ht duty and heavy duty trucks are present
- Stationary engine applicat ions regardless of fuel type being used
- Marine cooling systems where freeze protection is needed and a nitrite containing coolant is recommended
- Environments where freeze protection and a low acute toxicity base fluid is needed
- Meets or Exceeds: CAT EC-1, ASTM D6210