- The base fluid has an ability to provide superior lubrication under the majority of operating conditions
- Good anti-wear performance offers long and reliable component life, resulting in greater plant utilisation and therefore lower maintenance costs
- Prevent component damage trough excellent water separation properties, which resist formation of potentially harmful emulsions
- Excellent air release and antifoam characteristics minimise cavitations
- Resist the formation of harmful products of oxidation, even at elevated temperatures, resulting in long oil life.
- Neutral odour and taste
- High viscosity index results in minimum variation of viscosity with change in temperature
- Effective protection against corrosion of metal surfaces
Certifications and Specifications
– NSF H1
– NSF ISO 21469
– DIN 51524 HLP
– DIN 51524 HVLP (except HF 15)
– DIN 51517 CLP (HF 68, HF 100)
CASSIDA FLUID HF 15, 32, 46, 68 and 100 are high performance, anti-wear multipurpose lubricants, specially developed for use in machinery used in the food and beverage processing and packaging industry.
They are based on a careful blend of synthetic fluids and selected additives chosen for their ability to meet the stringent requirements of the food industry. Certified by NSF for ISO 21469 and registered by NSF (Class H1) for use where there is potential for incidental food contact. Produced according to FLT Quality Standards, in facilities where HACCP audit and Good Manufacturing Practice have been implemented and form part of the quality and hygiene management systems ISO 9001 and ISO 21469.
• Hydraulic systems
• Hydrostatic gears
• Plain and anti-friction bearings
• General purpose lubrication including light duty gearboxes
• Circulating oil systems
Seal and Paint Compatibility
Compatible with the elastomers, gaskets, seals and paints normally used in food machinery lubrication systems.
Handling and Storage
All food grade lubricants should be stored separately from other lubricants, chemical substances and foodstuffs and out of direct sunlight or other heat sources. Store between 0 °C and +40 °C. Provided that the product has been stored under these conditions we recommend to use the product within 5 years from the date of manufacture. Upon opening a pack, the product must be used within 2 years (or within 5 years of date of manufacture, whichever is the sooner).