Fuchs FM Lube Oil 460 are premium performance multipurpose food grade lubricants formulated for use in the food processing and other sensitive industries where incidental food contact may occur.
Fuchs FM Lube Oil 460 deliver value through:
- Oxidation inhibition — High oxidation stability protects against oil thickening and sludge formation.
- Variety of non-food applications — Helps minimize inventory.
- Container selection — Packaged in new returnable 55 gallon drums, 5 gallon pails, and 330 gallon disposable containers.
- Odorless and tasteless — Product will not be adulterated if incidental food contact should occur.
- Excellent antiwear protection — long oil service intervals, and rust protection
- Suitable for conventional oil collection/recycling programs
They contain a special preservative to protect against the introduction of molds when the product is put into service.
Provides performance above that found in typical white mineral oils often used in the food industry.
Chevron Lubricating Oils FM:
- conform to U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requirements of lubricants with incidental food contact, 21 CFR 178.3570. Lubricants with incidental food contact should not contaminate food at levels greater than 10 ppm.
- are registered by NSF and are acceptable as a lubricant where incidental food contact may occur (H1) in and around food processing areas. The NSF Nonfood Compounds Registration Program is a continuation of the USDA product approval and listing program, which is based on meeting regulatory requirements of appropriate use, ingredient review and labeling verification.
- are certified Kosher and Pareve
- are identified on the Canadian Food Inspection Agency Reference Listing of Accepted Construction Materials, Packaging Materials and Non-Food Chemical Products. This registration requirement was repealed by CFIA on July 2, 2014.
Chevron Lubricating Oils FM meet these stringent standards of purity while performing exceptionally well in high pressure hydraulic applications, plant air tool lubrication (FRL units), high temperature gears, and gearhead motors.
Chevron Lubricating Oil FM 100 is approved by:
Racine Fluid Power for use in their vane-type high pressure pumps